- The prime mission of SWP is to be the voice of the Rakyat in promoting their social, economic, and cultural development, and particularly to improve the earning power of the rakyat thereby raising their standard of living.
- SWP also aims to promote the political advancement of the rakyat of Malaysia with the aim of maintaining the principles of Parliamentary democracy through constitutional means.
- SWP aims to ensure the constitutional rights and freedom of assembly, speech and religion and secure and to protect the civil liberty of the rakyat.
- Free Group Personal Insurance for all SWP members.
- RM1m Education Funds allocations for each 6 parlimentary areas (Julau, Kanowit, Ulu Rajang, Lubok Antu, Sri Aman & Selangau).
- Free Panel of Lawyers for SWP members who have land disputes.